Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any info on Cloudarion.com servers?  (Read 3567 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Any info on Cloudarion.com servers?
« on: October 30, 2019, 05:35:09 AM »
I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 3000 GB, cPanel
Got to know about Cloudarion.com web host - their Linux server deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akshay_M

• View Profile
Re: Any info on Cloudarion.com servers?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 10:05:40 AM »
Have a look at servers from apps4rent.com and clouddesktoponline.com as they are proven to be the best.
I would recommend them to anybody, they are very understanding, even if you are not a computer geek. They made the transition very simple and helped along the way when help was needed. They respond to questions very quickly, unlike a lot of other companies!

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Any info on Cloudarion.com servers?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 01:39:03 AM »
What I like about cloudarion.com server hosting is their excellent friendly service.
I am no expert when it comes to IT and don't really know what I am doing at times, but they always come to the rescue and they never make you feel that you ask silly questions.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)