Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 7584 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: November 05, 2019, 10:15:08 AM »
KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared plans are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, which way is better to follow?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 02:42:52 AM »
I can say that kvchosting.net is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 12:38:33 PM »
Shared plans from avansit.com and hosting.uk are the best.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 02:53:38 AM »
I have been kvchosting.net customer for over three years now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 12:05:28 PM »
The best shared hosting providers are: QHoster.com and Avansit.com.
I have found the support service provided by them to be of high quality with staff very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 02:45:49 AM »
If I were you, i'd rather choose Canspace.ca and their feature-rich shared hosting solutions.
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 09:17:24 AM »
Good companies - KVChosting.net and Avansit.com are!
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 02:29:27 AM »
KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared plans are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, which way is better to follow?

Give my vote for Kvchosting.net SSD shared hosting deals. Customer support is responsive and helpful.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ReneeGox

• View Profile
    • , , ,
Shared plan to sign up with
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 03:05:50 AM »
Cool  Ive been looking at the floating one for the pool.  But they are kind of expensive. And I wonder how much fun they would be?