Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe which is cheap and reliable ...  (Read 6033 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS in Europe which is cheap and reliable ...
« on: November 21, 2019, 09:15:43 AM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are very attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, so which is that?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe which is cheap and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:28:47 AM »
How much disk space, ram and bandwidth do you need? Linux or Windows? Budget?

Think QHoster.com would be a perfect place for getting VPS hosting accounts at good rates. They offer +30 server locations.
I used coupon "VIPUSERSALE" and got %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 11:19:33 AM »
Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
Personally, their  support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 02:40:20 AM »
Here are nice discounts for QHoster.com web hosting deals:
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 02:30:52 AM »
QHoster.com is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 02:48:02 AM »
QHoster.com will be good choice of web host. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), and more.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 02:28:25 AM »
No problems with QHoster.com so far. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

poonam287

• View Profile
    • Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting Provider | Hostripples
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 12:36:29 AM »
Try Hostripples.com their server location available in 17 multiple countries.
Hostripples VPS in Europe hosting is cheap and reliable. They providers 50% off on Web hosting services with unlimited features and 24/7 tech support.