Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: European VPS at rock-bottom rates  (Read 5964 times)

Gans

• View Profile
European VPS at rock-bottom rates
« on: December 03, 2019, 12:00:29 PM »
European VPS deals from rso.bg and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I want to host a heavy web site with one of these hosts, so which is your would-be choice?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: European VPS at rock-bottom rates
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 02:31:09 AM »
Rockhoster.com hosting is affordable, the customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space. They have lots of useful tools and they work great. they're support team always gets to my support tickets in a timely manner and being able to call someone 24/7 is a real nicety.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 02:21:29 AM »
Give Hostplay.com Offshore VPS a try. They have stable servers located in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 09:55:32 AM »
The best European VPS providers are: hostsailor.com (60% off) and legionbox.com.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 03:08:06 AM »
Try to look at LusoVPS.com VPS hosting solutions as they offer them in various locations including new one - Finland, Helsinki.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 03:04:21 AM »
Have seen Hostplay.com offered by nice offshore VPS deals in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
+ discounts: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn