Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Managed unmetered dedicated servers in Europe?  (Read 3000 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Managed unmetered dedicated servers in Europe?
« on: December 13, 2019, 03:13:38 AM »
Require up to 3 tbs of disk space
+ register 3 .com domains
Pay with Bitcoin
Europe
What can you say about Hostunmetered.net and Exmasters.com dedicated hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions in Europe? What host is better? Why? 
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
Re: Managed unmetered dedicated servers in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 12:48:27 AM »
I recommend you to go with Accuweb Hosting for the managed dedicated server. Their data centers are available in many European countries like UK, France, Germany, etc. They are providing a configuration tool to select resources such as CPU, processor, operating system, hard drive, etc. as per your requirements. They have excellent technical support.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:07:52 AM »
All I need to say that Hostunmetered.net have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive.
Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. The price for their managed unmetered servers is nice.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 03:03:00 AM »
+ vote for hostunmetered.net servers (managed, unmetered). They have stable DC in the UK.
his web host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 03:32:10 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Give Exmasters.com a try. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 05:31:36 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

When we went to cloudarion.com it was a different world. My website is up and running and I love it!
Their list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!