Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?  (Read 3409 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?
« on: December 16, 2019, 02:31:17 AM »
Requirements:
- 70 gbs of disk space, - 2 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support, cPanel
I am considering cenmax.in VPS hosting packages and also reg .com domains (3 domains).
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
Re: What host would you choose? And why? Any discounts please?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 04:36:04 AM »
looking for the best & affordable web hosting provider then I would recommend eWebGuru as they are best in web hosting services.
They provide the best technical support 24*7 on chat & call, immediate ticket reply & more. to know more info & get exciting discounts  by visiting: https://www.ewebguru.com/

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:06:20 AM »
Guys, I am quite happy running my websites at Cenmax.in VPS account. Thinking to transfer my other sites to their server.
Their customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my websites are running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend you to look at Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting solutions.
Here are nice promos: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 03:44:36 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

I know several reliable web hosts: LusoVPS.com and Kvchosting.net - they are flexible enough to meet your needs.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 04:53:55 AM »
All I can say is that Swissnode.ch is great host! I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly. Really good option for getting Swiss Web Hosting.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 09:40:08 AM »
While choosing a web hosting provider there are many factors need to consider such as 24/7 support, money back guarantees in case if you are not satisfied with their services you can get a refund of your money, Server uptime (at least 99.99%), Features and add-ons, Amount of web space etc.

For choosing a web hosting provider, here I am listing some useful tips,

Compare all hosting companies available in the market.
Compare the hosting packages all hosting companies.
Ensure that the Customer and Technical Support is collaborative.
For the affordable web hosting packages and best services, I would personally recommend you to choose the best Web Hosting Services from Apps4Rent.