Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 3771 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« on: December 18, 2019, 12:21:06 PM »
KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared accounts are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, which is that?   

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 03:03:21 AM »
I had used several web hosting providers prior to Kvchosting.net provider. There is no comparison to my other providers. It’s clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 11:55:52 AM »
As I know the best shared hosting providers are: kvchosting.net and ibertyvps.net.
The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 01:35:16 AM »
Personally I like kvchosting.net service. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 07:57:34 AM »
The best shared plans are available from  HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with my questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.

poonam287

• View Profile
    • Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting Provider | Hostripples
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 01:41:22 AM »
Try Hostripples.com.
Hostripples easy to use service company. Tech support is quick and reliable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 03:34:06 AM »
They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. Highly recommend kvchosting.net SSD web hosting solutions!
They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 05:30:31 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I highly recommend QHoster.com to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider. Lots of features, very knowledgeable fast and friendly support and the price is reasonable. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 04:18:37 AM »
Get the best & cheap web hosting solution from the best web hosting provider eWebGuru. they have the best technical support system & excellent server uptime.