Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best VPS provider in Europe ... any ideas?  (Read 2858 times)

Trink

• View Profile
The best VPS provider in Europe ... any ideas?
« on: December 19, 2019, 09:03:21 AM »
The best VPS providers in Europe for me are: QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and Legionbox.com.
Do you agree with me?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: The best VPS provider in Europe ... any ideas?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 03:23:18 AM »
I have several hosting plans from QHoster.com - recently bought their new cheap VPS account (only for $5.83 yearly)... Just amazing service at a very sensible price!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »
I have been with warez-host.com offshore VPS for just over 2 months and in that time have had a couple of problems which were quickly resolved.
They are offering nice special promos now: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »
There are many VPS hosting provider but for the best, I would recommend eWebGuru an India based web hosting provider. they are best in VPS hosting services & provides the best technical support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2020, 03:04:43 AM »
After some time hosted with another web host I switched to the cloudarion.com and I have not regretted it.
Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________