Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 5432 times)

Pots

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: December 24, 2019, 12:41:12 PM »
Which VPS is the best in Europe - rockhoster.com or legionbox.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2019, 03:08:26 AM »
I have heard only positive feedbacks about the quality of Rockhoster.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting services.
I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:49:23 AM »
Just want to say that both companies rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 03:36:54 AM »
I switched to Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account after having enough of the downtime with my previous host.
From the time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 05:28:08 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Never had a problem with rockhoster.com EU web host. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 02:34:17 AM »
Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great! I've been with rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for 8 months now.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ArinaDetpaphy

• View Profile
    • Отдых на море
Отдых на море
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 02:16:55 AM »
Здравствуйте, хочу спросить кто как и где отдыхает? Планируем с семьей на отдых и нагуглили здесь рекомендации для туристов. В принципе хотим слетать к морю за рубеж например в Испанию, Италию или Египет. Посоветуйте где сейчас предпочтительнее отдыхать?

ArinaDetpaphy

• View Profile
    • Отдых на море
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2020, 02:19:05 AM »
Здравствуйте, хочу спросить кто как и где отдыхает? Планируем с семьей на отдых и нагуглили здесь рекомендации для туристов. В принципе хотим слетать к морю за рубеж например в Испанию, Италию или Египет. Посоветуйте где сейчас предпочтительнее отдыхать?

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 03:26:51 AM »
Been with this web host for only about almost 7 months and have been really great. I've had no problems with rockhoster.com server or anything.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 06:41:39 AM »
Well, Apps4Rent.com is by far the best I have ever used.
Highly recommend to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates.