Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cheap server hosting please?  (Read 4928 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
cheap server hosting please?
« on: January 15, 2020, 02:31:22 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Cloudarion.com and Hostforweb.com dedicated web hosting services.
My budget is $200/mo. 2 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 20 TB - Bandwidth
I am planning to host my huge traffic web site at cheap dedicated hosting account.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
Re: cheap server hosting please?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 05:44:21 AM »
Get cheap dedicated server from eWebGuru server starts at just $123/month

Intel Xeon E3-1230v3 (Quad Core)
1TB SATAII
 Drive16GB
DDR3
RAM10TB
Bandwidth100Mbps
Uplink$123/Month

They provide best technical support(24*7)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 03:19:44 AM »
I have been very pleased with cloudarion.com as my web host! The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 09:21:56 AM »
I strongly recommend against looking for the very cheapest, bottom-dollar hosting because the quality of your hosting is so dependent on what you pay for it.

Very often, the money you put in directly affects the product at the other end. This is why ratings are so low for even the biggest-name corporations that offer products for pennies, like Bluehost, HostGator, and GoDaddy.

Their servers are over-stuffed with cheaply hosted sites and customer support is going to be a pain to get through to. The massive size of such companies leads to the tendency to deal with customer issues on the long finger.

Instead, I would recommend finding the most cost-effective hosting service. Look for hosting companies that do not ask you to pay extra for necessary services like security, or migration. Hosts that offer free bonuses, like SSL Certificates or email, will save you more in the long run than buying cheap hosting and paying for every single extra thing you will need.

I would also suggest choosing independently-owned hosting companies. These companies will be able to respond and serve you better and more considerately than the mega-corporations. They cannot afford the damaged reputation like bigger companies can and so you can expect more dedicated service and support.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 12:19:01 PM »
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net provide cheap servers on lovely conditions.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.