Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What host is better for e-commercing? Why?  (Read 5241 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
What host is better for e-commercing? Why?
« on: December 16, 2019, 07:20:59 AM »
What are TOP VPS e-commerce web hosts?
I've found the host called Rockhoster.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
Re: What host is better for e-commercing? Why?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 05:51:13 AM »
I can say Accuweb Hosting is the best hosting provider. They are offering fully managed and optimized hosting services for your eCommerce site. Many of their hosting plans include the pre-installation of eCommerce applications with necessary add-ons. Also, they use SSD in many offers, it will help in the overall performance of your eCommerce website. Their expert technicians are 24/7 available for support.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 10:32:32 AM »
The best e-commerce-friendly plans are available from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
Taking into account your needs, can recommend you to compare these VPS e-hosts:
 - Inmotionhosting.com
 - Centohost.com
 - Vpsblocks.com.au
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 01:34:38 AM »
I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
Since Rockhoster.com have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 06:21:09 AM »
For an eCommerce website, I would recommend eWebGuru. they have the best technical support. 99.9% server uptime guarantee. easy Installation & migration process.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 03:42:44 AM »
According to my personal experience Rockhoster.com is great. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 10:32:54 AM »
Accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worthy.
I've found that their technical support has been prompt and courteous each time I've used them. So much so that I've now upgraded my hosting to VPS which was transitioned smoothly.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 04:55:20 AM »
Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct! I have heard of Rockhoster.com from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 06:55:03 AM »
For eCommerce cloud VPS is the good solution but this is to costly for the starting stage and in starting stage you will get very low traffic in your website you can start with any hosting and try to focus on the sells if you have sells you can manage VPS or any hosting that is not a big deal and hosting resources you can increase any time as per your requirement .

There are many hosting companies available in the market. Depending upon your budget and customer reviews you can choose suitable hosting provider. I would recommend Apps4Rent to rent a remote virtual desktop for your e-commerce site

Mark Z

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2020, 11:17:08 AM »
If you really want Amazing Vendor then Choose cloudhostweb.com .You will get it in lowest price with dedicated team support at any time with 99.99% uptime.trust me you will like it  :)
https://cloudhostweb.com/magento-hosting/
https://cloudhostweb.com/google-cloud
https://cloudhostweb.com/vps

https://cloudhostweb.com/dedicated-server/