Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Offshore dedicated server  (Read 7028 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for Offshore dedicated server
« on: December 11, 2015, 06:44:02 AM »
Have you ever tried servers from Pirateshosting.net?
Are they the best in offshore zone? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Offshore dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 03:07:15 AM »
 I'd like to mention hosting022.com that could be perfect to get server solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 04:06:03 AM »
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Pirateshosting.net.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 03:05:43 AM »
 According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:07:48 AM »
Having read good reviews about Pirateshosting.net services, I decided to give them a try.
I contacted them directly, told my requirements and their team offered me a good fit for my needs.
It took about a half hour to an hour for my offshore server to be configured and ready.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 03:29:42 AM »
As I know hosting022.com is reputable company with attractive offers. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 06:57:50 AM »
I strongly believe that pirateshosting.net is really good web host. One of the best companies I have dealt with in a long time.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:26 AM »
==> Superbithost.com will meet your expectations. Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.
Never had problems with this great hosting provider. I am extremely happy with service and pricing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 09:45:40 AM »
Use warez dedicated server from ir-hosting.com, their servers are stable and cost not much.
Support is online for 24 hours and they fix issues very fast.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 04:19:59 AM »
I have noticed Hostzealot.com would be optimal option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 06:50:15 AM »
Why don't you use servers from superbithost.com
The combination of low prices, Bitcoin payment method and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters.