Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared hosting from a decent provider ....  (Read 2407 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Shared hosting from a decent provider ....
« on: January 09, 2020, 09:27:38 AM »
Shared plans from hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) and hosting.uk are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what would you do if you were me?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting from a decent provider ....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:57:13 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at kvchosting.net and their shared hosting solutions.
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 03:32:44 AM »
If you want excellent, prompt customer service for a very reasonable annual fee, then I wholeheartedly recommend Canspace.ca shared hosting.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 03:31:15 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I am a new customer with nexusbytes.com and I have to say I have been impressed! My old hosting provider was useless.
They are offering Winter Special : 70% off for the 1st 2 months, 20% off recurring
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn