Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: India web hosting and domain registration services?  (Read 2152 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
India web hosting and domain registration services?
« on: January 23, 2020, 02:21:06 AM »
Need over 30 gbs of disk space.
Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .com and .in domains
1 TB of bandwidth + servers located in India.

What can you say about hostnamaste.com web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: India web hosting and domain registration services?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 02:30:10 AM »
Starting with hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
Re: India web hosting and domain registration services?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 05:55:44 AM »
Try web hosting & domain name from eWebGuru an India based web hosting provider. they provide web hosting & domain name at an affordable price with the best technical support 24*7.