Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: vpsblocks.com.au? Good?  (Read 5871 times)

Childs

• View Profile
vpsblocks.com.au? Good?
« on: February 19, 2020, 01:49:44 AM »
Hello!
Are you aware of https://vpsblocks.com.au/?
Are they good enough, so I can start considering and using them?

Akshay_M

• View Profile
Re: vpsblocks.com.au? Good?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 06:24:00 AM »
We've been with VPS Blocks for over 2 years now. Their pricing is great and the service has been outstanding. We have not had any major issues and the few minor issues we've experienced (mostly our fault) have been resolved quickly and professionally. The only part that i did not liked were some of the hidden charges and that is why i cancelled thier service. I switched to Apps4Rent

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 03:54:47 AM »
Get 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30
My site has been hosted with Vpsblocks.com.au for over a year now! All in all, I highly recommend this web hosting provider.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 12:44:19 PM »
KVChosting.net can be good for you.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 01:59:17 AM »
The hosting is affordable, Vpsblocks.com.au customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

rupinder

• View Profile
    • QuickBooks Hosting Provider
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 12:56:26 AM »
vpsblocks.com.au provides good service but sometimes they take some hidden charges so that's why I personally recommend the Sagenext.
Rupinder Kaur works as SEO Analyst with Sagenext and passionate writer. She is currently all in works writing about QuickBooks Hosting, Technology and trends in accounting and tax.