Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which VPS is better to sign up with?  (Read 7550 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« on: February 21, 2020, 12:46:51 PM »
Which VPS (libertyvps.net or hosting.uk) is better to sign up with?

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
Re: Which VPS is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 06:54:25 AM »
Get the best & Cheap VPS hosting service from eWebGuru as they provide the best support & service with a 99.9% server uptime guarantee.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 02:08:43 AM »
At https://libertyvps.net/ states they are offshore service provider. So if I were you I would firstly make sure if that is the kind of the service you need.

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 05:01:37 AM »
WHUK offers cheap and best VPS hosting services to the UK market for nearly 2 decades now. Check out their plans at- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/linux-vps and select the best one crafted for your business needs.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 02:25:34 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I am 100% happy with these VPS hosts: Exmasters.com , Inmotionhosting.com and Cloudarion.com - they are professional. Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 03:26:45 AM »
Personally I like libertyvps.net offshore web hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn