Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS ... which one is the best in Europe ...  (Read 5207 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS ... which one is the best in Europe ...
« on: March 11, 2020, 11:32:14 AM »
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS ... which one is the best in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 06:22:15 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Take a look at Lunarpages.com , Hostnamaste.com and Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting solutions.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 11:43:05 AM »
ASVhost.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs. Libertyvps.net VPS plans are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Both companies are good and trustworthy in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 02:39:54 AM »
==>> my favorite one is Cloudarion.com pretty obviously. I like this decent hosting service and highly recommend them to others.
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 03:07:57 AM »
==> IMHO, QHoster.com is the right option to deal with!
I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 07:52:55 AM »
Why not to give Exmasters.com a try?
Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
I like this web host!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn