Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: The best and most reliable shared hosting provider ...  (Read 3965 times)

Childs

• View Profile
The best and most reliable shared hosting provider ...
« on: March 12, 2020, 09:11:32 AM »
Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostplax.com, which plan would you choose to host your web site with?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: The best and most reliable shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 06:24:14 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

I would like to mention these web hosts here: Liquidweb.com, QHoster.com and Hostforweb.com - they are trustworthy providers.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 11:03:50 AM »
Shared plans which are full-featured and low cost can be got from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 03:27:45 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Centohost.com website hosting solutions. Their tech support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. You'll get Free L3+L4 DDoS protection, IPv6 ready, Free setup.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)