Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: vps search  (Read 5919 times)

Morris

• View Profile
vps search
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:17:10 AM »
Hello!
I have been looking for the VPS solution.
I need not big but reliable VPS. I'm ready to pay honest price for the services.
For the time being I started considering 2 providers: VPSGet.com and provisionhost.com.
From your experience which one is better and which one I can start considering at the moment?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: vps search
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 06:34:16 AM »
All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using SolVPS.com VPS service.
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.
Phenomenal Customer Service!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 09:56:24 PM »
You must rely on 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with them is really positive. Stability of servers is 100%, performance is best, support is skilled and available all the time I needed. Features are nearly endless and pricing is competitive. They are active 24 hours and responses are always within few minutes often with full solution. I'm so happy and very satisfied with them.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 06:29:53 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 04:35:12 AM »
I guess hostsailor.com VPS deals can be suitable for meeting all your needs, the OP.
They are reliable web host with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.   

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 06:07:27 AM »
Try considering findmeavps.com service. It is absolutely free and I would like to say they are very helpful in comparing different VPS hosts.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 03:36:43 AM »
 I think you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I can say provisionhost.com is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 07:15:57 AM »
Go with Kvchosting.com, their cheap ssd vps plans look really cool. Moreover, the code: ssdvps gives 50% off the price.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 05:22:23 AM »
 If you are looking for best vps host my recommendation is to get it from VPSGet.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.