Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Quality And Reliable Host?  (Read 6826 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Quality And Reliable Host?
« on: December 11, 2015, 06:42:51 AM »
I need one place to deal with. Looking for a company that is offering quality services.
I came across Demontech.net and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Quality And Reliable Host?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:18:44 AM »
As I see cddhosting.com is a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:53:34 PM »
If you are looking for high quality and reliable host, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I've been using their service and they are perfect. The server uptime is 100% without any interruption. Pricing is very reasonable. When it comes to support, they are always online 24 hours and ready to assist. They even helped me with the file transfer without any charge.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 05:31:22 AM »
My recommendation is to buy hosting from hosts known as reliable and affordable such as smart-web-host.com. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:20:30 AM »
QHoster.com and OisSite.com services are suitable for the needs of many webmasters with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their support is always ready to help.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 06:08:12 AM »
Demontech.net offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.
Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 05:26:14 AM »
 If you are looking for low-cost hosting provider I can name aicheapwebhosting.com solutions. They have stable servers, featured plans and helpful quick team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 06:22:37 AM »
For me Demontech.net have extremely fast network.
The features are top notch and have been unmatched by almost all the hosts I have ever seen.
This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 07:00:46 AM »
  I'd like to say that ViUX.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low rates. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 07:21:18 AM »
Demontech.net have provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
Their server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)