Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: high performance server  (Read 8040 times)

Morris

• View Profile
high performance server
« on: February 03, 2016, 03:37:53 AM »
 Hello everyone! I am in search of high performance server solutions. What can you suggest to me?
I've noticed offers from Hostzealot.com - Is their service good?
What hosting provider will be better?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: high performance server
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:34:51 AM »
    I believe you need to do research on them with the help of review websites. I can say Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

easyweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 09:04:16 AM »
Have you considered http://www.serveyoursite.com/. Great servers, managed and affordable pricing

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 06:35:35 AM »
==> http://pirateshosting.net/
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Lucic012

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 03:56:10 AM »
To my mind you can rely on Hostzealot.com server solutions. They are reputable time-tested host with experienced staff and powerful hardware.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 04:35:22 AM »
Their servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are worth trying.
Their prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.
 Support is active around the clock and they fix issues in no time.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 07:46:23 AM »
Take a look at TuneVPS.com and their cheap dedicated servers. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 02:46:52 AM »
According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 03:46:16 AM »
I have hosted my websites with 4Goodhosting.com. I would suggest this web host as the best web host. I have been with them for more than a couple of years. I haven't faced any problem after using them. I am satisfied with their services. Servers are very fast and 100% secured. Pricing remains competitive. Support is 24 hours active around the clock. They always respond in minutes and not hours just like my last host. Try them today.

NeaKey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
In fact, the service called HostZealot pretty good. I have been using this service for quite a long time, so I can say that in the direction of web hosting this service is one of the best, so try. I really like the work of this service.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 03:53:04 AM »
Below is listed my short experience sharing with Hostzealot.com hosting services. Their support is amazing and round the clock available. I have had many problems with setting up my websites and databases and they always were there to assist, all my tickets were solved almost instantly and in professional manner. Sometimes I receive errors due to wrong configuration of my account, but I believe it is just my fault. Never had any downtime in a whole period with them, according to my monitoring, and I am sure that it would be that way. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the service I received, especially for the price I pay.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 10:51:34 AM »
Quality high performance servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They provide quite large deals, giving the room for further development.
Customer service is second to none, extremely fast and courteous. The packages they offer are in line with other hosts as far as space and features. I must stress again the best customer service I have ever had.