Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?  (Read 4504 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
« on: March 16, 2020, 03:58:41 AM »
Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and their OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions in India?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 03:24:37 AM »
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting is great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 12:06:39 AM »
Yeah, I would also recommend hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS packages in India, Europe and USA.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 02:31:24 AM »
I like this decent host. Hostnamaste.com is the best. Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 07:45:03 AM »
I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. Hostnamaste.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond.
This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn