Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: managed servers in Mexico?  (Read 4813 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
managed servers in Mexico?
« on: March 16, 2020, 03:59:16 AM »
I'd like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering managed servers in Mexico, Linux (3 TBs of HD)
I have found digitalserver.com.mx Dedicated hosting providers with servers in Mexico.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: managed servers in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 02:37:11 AM »
I've had a website with digitalserver.com.mx web host for about 10 months. I highly recommend them. They have fast servers. Support is top notch.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 12:24:34 AM »
I am 100% happy client, highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting services. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 02:30:47 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting is the tech support.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 11:49:55 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are able to meet all your needs.
They provide a comprehensive, integrated and secure infrastructure, for all types of hosting needs.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 03:31:54 AM »
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far digitalserver.com.mx have been the best.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Recommended!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn