Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: web hosting services (wordpress) ?  (Read 4601 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
web hosting services (wordpress) ?
« on: March 16, 2020, 04:00:28 AM »
Need over 60 gbs of disk space. Linux, 2 TB of bandwidth
+ helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services (wordpress) ?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: web hosting services (wordpress) ?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 03:26:32 AM »
As it turns out, QHoster.com is a good web host. Impressed with their Cheap VPS hosting. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 12:27:00 AM »
Don't look any further just go for QHoster.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
Is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 05:24:21 AM »
First rate provider. Setup of site brilliantly easy. Support desk quick, polite and helpful.
Pricing - the best. QHoster.com is the absolute best in the hosting business.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 07:50:36 AM »
Their team have perfected the art of great customer service. Extremely knowledgeable and very patient.
I will strongly recommend QHoster.com hosting to anybody. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn