Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: do you know giga-dedicated?  (Read 7554 times)

Morris

• View Profile
do you know giga-dedicated?
« on: February 03, 2016, 04:06:49 AM »
 I am in search of high performance server solutions. What can you suggest to me?
I've noticed offers from giga-dedicated.ca - Is their service good?
What hosting provider will be better?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: do you know giga-dedicated?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 07:29:33 AM »
Have a look at hosting services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com, they have well-trained support team which will explain you everything concerning IT  business.
SSD technology makes load speed fast.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 06:28:22 AM »
There is no doubt that Giga-dedicated.ca is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time.
Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 05:39:07 AM »
 What I want to say is that giga-dedicated.ca is trustworthy server host. Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same resources with solid hardware.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 06:33:47 AM »
If you are interested in getting quality dedicated server, check out plans from superbithost.com, they are low cost and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Bitcoin is their attractive anonymous payment method.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 06:34:38 AM »
IMHO, hostingsource.com team of experts will find the best dedicated hosting fit for your specific needs.
Their support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Lucic012

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 06:38:30 PM »

Lerakroxa

• View Profile
do you know giga dedicated
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 01:33:27 PM »
Alienware is very overpriced, you should be looking at other competitors for that.
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 09:08:57 AM »
It seems to me servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good for meeting the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

Lerakroxa

• View Profile
Всем приветики
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 09:34:23 PM »
Да Да Да

P.S.:
ЕСЛИ ЧТО-ТО НЕПОНЯТНО ВСЕГДА СМОТРИ СЮДА!
BEST FRIEND HERE >>> CLICK
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 04:01:07 AM »
According to my knowledge Giga-Dedicated.ca servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 09:11:23 PM »
Before you sign up with them, research their reputation and reliability on various web hosting forums. Some third party review /feedback websites and customer comments will also help you to know more about their services. Based on your findings, you can choose one of them. If you want other alternative to compare the plans and price, I can surely recommend you AccuWebHosting.com, they are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide