Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Os commerce or magento hosting in Australia?  (Read 5102 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Os commerce or magento hosting in Australia?
« on: April 07, 2020, 03:29:54 AM »
Os commerce or magento shopping cart? Why?
Require over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on Vpsblocks.com.au and their VPS hosting solutions in Australia?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Os commerce or magento hosting in Australia?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 02:29:46 AM »
Get 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL on Vspblocks.com.au hosting solutions.
30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 04:58:59 AM »
You can trust Vpsblocks.com.au team. It is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 02:20:38 AM »
Give vpsblocks.com.au a try. They are offering 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)