Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 4128 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:47:02 PM »
Which host would you have a deal with - rockhoster.com or legionbox.com?

Childs

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 12:25:21 AM »
I used rockhoster.com and can say that  they are one of the best  providers and you can definitely trust them. If you give them a try you will not regret.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2019, 01:26:14 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com pricing, features and web hosting packages. They include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 10:57:38 AM »
The best hosts from my point of view are: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
They just are there and it works. You don't need anything else. It is like a car without a bonnet. You know the engine is there inside but you never have to look into it because something is not quite right. It just works and the manufacturer has decided to not add a bonnet because they know you will never need to open it.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 08:47:55 AM »
Rockhoster.com  have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 01:37:59 AM »
I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Rockhoster.com web host... They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it, installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page (I installed a msg board in about 2 minutes). Satisfied with their service.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:14:58 PM »
I would recommend CloudDesktopOnline.com VPS hosting to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business.
Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account. Easy to use, friendly interface!