Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 3404 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: April 08, 2020, 11:56:41 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com, which plan is better to sign up with?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 02:37:08 AM »
Try Hostforweb.com VPS hosting. They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 12:43:32 AM »
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

I have nothing bad to say about Vpsget.com Network only good. I'm in host heaven.
Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:29:29 AM »
In the time I have been hosted with LibertyVPS bitcoin offshore hosting I have very few issues with uptime. When I had a VPS it never once went offline. I recently had my VPS get down - they acted extremely fast to correct the issue and took other measures then null routing my servers IP.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn