Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS provider to sign up with for hosting a forum ...  (Read 4784 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS provider to sign up with for hosting a forum ...
« on: April 20, 2020, 01:53:12 PM »
The best VPS providers for hosting a forum are: rockhoster.com and asvhost.com, what do you think about these hosts?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS provider to sign up with for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 05:00:47 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources warez-host.com puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 06:17:44 AM »
Choosing a hosting plan depends on the size of your forum. If you are just starting then shared hosting would be the best for you. Later on you can upgrade to other plan depending on the traffic.

In terms of applications, you can consider vBulletin which is quite popular location for forum. In case, you can afford the license Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is an open source community software. Also, ensure that whatever plan you choose is secure since there are several attacks on forums.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 02:27:27 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com VPS hosting provider.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
It has been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 05:43:35 AM »
I like Rockhoster OpenVZ VPS provider because it offers really fast hosting services.
Uptime and support have been excelent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn