Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: stable vps solutions  (Read 7577 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
stable vps solutions
« on: February 09, 2016, 05:58:05 AM »
 Need VPS host with stable servers and available support. Recently I came across provisionhost.com and VPSGet.com deals. Are they good? Do you have any recommendation for that? Which host will be better to use?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: stable vps solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 08:05:22 AM »
I can't say anything about the mentioned companies and I'd like to advise you to use services from time-tested companies like QHoster.com and Winnervps.com.
Their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry! Their services are low cost but include all the important features you would expect from reliable plans.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:11:07 AM »
I believe that Vpsnine.com will work fine for your needs. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 04:59:21 AM »
  I'd say VPSGet.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Their reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are cheap.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 08:49:03 AM »
VPS accounts from winnervps.com and panamaserver.com can be suitable for your demands, the OP.
Servers are supported well around the clock and prices are low.
Their network is fully-redundant and uptime is high.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 07:19:22 AM »
Why not to trust SolVPS.com and their team of experts. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.
They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 11:30:54 AM »
When it comes to VPS hosting, you can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are fast and always up 100% without any interruption. The 24 hours customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. They always respond in minutes and not hours just like the other hosts I've used. Pricing is competitive. Just give them a try.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 04:27:06 AM »
  Seems that VPSGet.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 07:12:49 AM »
I strongly believe that the comparison will help you to make a notion of the market and choose the best VPS host for your needs.
So, I can draw your attention to findmeavps.com and their free services.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 03:58:18 AM »
 If you are looking for best server host my recommendation is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

Lerakroxa

• View Profile
stable vps solutions
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 06:32:38 PM »
Надёжные VPS для форекс от 15512mb и от 251024mb
ICQ 625323788
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 06:36:41 AM »
With LibertyVPS.net, everything is fast.
I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2016, 06:10:37 AM »
Time is money. To spare yourself headaches, switch to Tunevps.com now. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.

Their FB page look really cool: facebook.com/tunevps
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!