Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need server: adult content hosting, ddos protected  (Read 8554 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need server: adult content hosting, ddos protected
« on: May 06, 2020, 09:13:16 AM »
Requirements:
- 2 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
Managed, adult content hosting, ddos protected.
I am considering Bullten.com managed server hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need server: adult content hosting, ddos protected
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 12:09:51 AM »
I've been with Bullten eight months but am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their Dedicated server cost is really nice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:22:35 AM »
I have been using Bullten.com dedicated hosting services for 8 months and once I had downtime, but their unrivaled support solved it immediately.
I just wanna mention that their work based on quality. As for the speed and network uptime, they are perfect.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 04:43:46 AM »
Wish i found you guyz a long time ago. Their tech support exceeds anything I have ever come across!
Nothing compares to this web host, they are brilliant! They are without a doubt the best host provider I have been with.

Thanks, Bullten team!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 06:52:18 AM »
Guys, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
As an alternative, can also draw your attention to Exmasters cheap Adult hosting deals.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)