Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostnamaste.com vs host4.biz  (Read 5040 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hostnamaste.com vs host4.biz
« on: February 28, 2020, 12:39:54 PM »
Which VPS would you sign up with - hostnamaste.com or host4.biz?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: hostnamaste.com vs host4.biz
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 02:22:16 AM »
The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
 - good uptime
 - super fast speed
 - different useful tools
No doubt, hostnamaste.com will be the best solution if you need professional hosting in India, Europe and USA.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 11:31:57 AM »
Use the best VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hostplax.com.
No matter what time of day I have ever had to contact technical support with a query, they've always responded quickly and efficiently and never let me down.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 06:53:05 AM »
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
Hostnamaste.com web host is simply amazing, I recommend it to everyone.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 12:08:18 PM »
For me, Apps4Rent.com website hosting solutions look affordable and feature-packed.
You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 12:11:31 AM »
I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS hosting gets a 9 out of 10 from me. Impeccable support, yes on weekends too, fast servers and very well priced.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________