Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: good place to order SSD VPS  (Read 8665 times)

Childs

• View Profile
good place to order SSD VPS
« on: February 19, 2016, 05:16:59 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order SSD VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me. What do you think about serveyoursite.com? As I see their plans are attractive. Do you know anything about them?

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: good place to order SSD VPS
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 09:04:12 AM »
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from time-tested companies like a2hosting.com and winnervps.com
VPS hosting from them brings the power and features of a dedicated server at a much lower price point. All of their VPS hosting plans include full root access, allowing you to customize the VPS to your specific needs.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 07:37:31 AM »
Try to check kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting solutions. The code SSDVPS gives 50% off the price.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 06:28:09 AM »
I am very pleased working with my site using 4Goodhosting.com. In my personal experience they are exceptional host! Their pricing is reasonable compare to the expensive host I have used before. Their servers is 3x more fast and there are no downtime. The most lovely part is the 24 hours support team. They respond immediately when needed. My support email is responded often with full solution. They never respond in hours. It only takes few minutes. Try them!

Alonzosoi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 02:22:24 PM »
You will find many hosting provider as per your requirement in Offers section of forum site from their selecting one wil be good one

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 04:24:22 AM »
   To know more about hosts reliability you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my knowledge serveyoursite.com is delivering top hosting services and stable network. Their servers are solid and support is responsive.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 06:33:57 AM »
No doubt, SolVPS.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys. They offer really good ssd vps deals.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 07:13:47 AM »
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 06:14:42 AM »
I can highly recommend Vpsnine.com - decent and time-tested VPS hosting provider with different server locations choice.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support. Join their FB page: facebook.com/vpsnine

Their VPS plans start from $9/mo. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 07:16:27 AM »
Like many webmasters have pointed out, SolVPS.com have provided excellent and reliable service. Customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.
Reliability has been 100%. Check their twitter account: twitter.com/SolVPS_Hosting
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Merxvere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 01:41:13 PM »
I am using my income tax to finally get my mufflers.  Anyone have a coupon or a good place to get them from that has good prices?

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 06:51:33 AM »
 I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 11:55:35 PM »
You can check the reviews of this web host at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows SSD VPS Hosting solutions. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time, 24/7/365 Fully Managed and Responsive support.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide