Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs hostingsource.com  (Read 3306 times)

Gans

• View Profile
yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs hostingsource.com
« on: April 13, 2016, 08:55:52 AM »
If you have to choose between  yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostingsource.com servers, which host would you have a deal with and why?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 04:18:37 AM »
As an alternative quality option I recommend SiveHost.com servers to try. Their servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
Re: yougottohaveithosting.co.za vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:40:57 PM »
I think you should consider exploring more web hosts because there are thousands of web hosts are available that can fulfill your requirements easily.

You can Google and check reviews of your choice of web hosts at trusted review websites and forums.

If you want alternative host to compare the plans, I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting is an excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide