Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need a quality hosting account  (Read 6770 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
need a quality hosting account
« on: February 22, 2016, 09:09:22 AM »
Comparing services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, which service would you sign up with and why?
  What would you do being in my place?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: need a quality hosting account
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 07:33:27 AM »
QHoster.com have a fantastic swift support and with an amazing high quality.
Customer care and professionalism:
Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:39:40 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 08:00:54 AM »
I'd like to say that Stratus4.com is a very reliable web hosting provider which cares about customers.
The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their H-sphere migration, were just right for me.
Support is great.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 06:18:46 AM »
I'd like to say Smart-web-host.com is the best option to get hosting solutions at low rates. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 06:07:59 AM »
I have not been disappointed. QHoster.com is really good web host with professional team of webmasters.
Their uptime is good, my sites are always up - I am happy.  They are always willing to take that extra step.

I like their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 07:29:07 AM »
I vote for ifastnet.com, their plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
Servers are well-supported and their tech staff is online for 24 hours.
SSD technology and free firewall make them attractive for many webmasters. 

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 09:23:04 AM »
If you need high quality hosting service, you can trust 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, the servers are top class. It runs very fast and efficiently. The support is truly amazing! They are 24 hours active. ANY ticket I submitted had a response in few minutes and the staff were always willing to help work through an issue. Even though the issues turned out to be some issues on my own errors, they stuck with me, and helped with a solution. I am very happy! Just try them.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 04:50:51 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Smart-web-host.com solutions. They are reputable host with experienced team and stable servers.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 12:07:32 AM »
I think you should consider exploring more web hosts because there are thousands of web hosts are available that can fulfill your requirements easily. You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

If you want to have other web host to compare the plans, I would suggest you to go with AccuWebHosting.com for all kind of Web hosting services. The company provides 99.99% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team is very helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are highly praised by the customers and one of the few web hosts who is featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 06:14:35 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable host with best service I recommend ViUX.com to deal with. You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and responsive staff.