Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Blog commenting and forum posting  (Read 7688 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Blog commenting and forum posting
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:42:15 AM »
I'd like to know what makes more benefits in terms of getting more traffic:
Blog commenting or forum posting?
I found paidforumposting.com service and recognized that they offer forum posting and blog commenting services.
Thinking to try them. What is better to start with? Are they trustworthy?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Blog commenting and forum posting
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 08:04:35 AM »
 I've had a good run dealing with paidforumposting.com team of writers. they are skillful and know how to drive much traffic to web sites.
Their discounts saved a good sum of money for the further project. I like them a lot and will recommend to my clients.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 01:32:22 AM »
To get more traffic, you will to to have forum posting, blog commenting, social media, social bookmarks, yahoo answers and other off page seo.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 02:42:20 AM »
Blog commenting and forum posting are great ways of getting traffic to the website. However, it is important to make meaningful posts that provide value to people.
MilesWeb: Cheap Dedicated Server | Cloud Hosting Providers India

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 01:27:15 PM »
Blog commenting and forum posting are great ways of getting traffic to the website. However, it is important to make meaningful posts that provide value to people.

Yes you are actually right. If you post nonsense there will be no traffic coming from your site.

rf-harris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 03:31:49 AM »
both are good and can really help you getting helpful backlinks which can really contribute to your rankings on search engines and also can drive direct traffic to your website. But you should avoid buying bulk blog commenting and forum posting services because they are most likely to post pre-written comments on some lists of low quality blogs and forums. Always post your comments on related forums and blogs posts which are updated only few days back.

Alonzosoi

• View Profile
Blog commenting and forum posting
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 09:58:30 AM »
Nope it doesn't hurt your ranking and traffic as long as the forum is related to your niche. This is a really simple explanation and I hope this make sense.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!