Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: gaming server search  (Read 6876 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
gaming server search
« on: March 03, 2016, 04:28:15 AM »
 What server provider do you know? I need server with fast hardware and networking for my gaming server
I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?

Trink

• View Profile
Re: gaming server search
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 08:40:52 AM »
I'm sure servers from hostsailor.com and wmd.hosting are able to satisfy the demands of the OP.
They provide reliable services at competitive rates. There is no downtime on them and troubleshooting support is online for 24 hours. 

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 02:17:31 AM »
It seems to me that it will be reasonable for your request to follow findmeaserver.com advice. Their service is absolutely free, so you will loose nothing if you try to search for dedicated server host via them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 05:00:10 AM »
I am 100% sure that 4Goodhosting.com is good place to get gaming hosting solutions. They have hosted my RPG browser based game for almost 2 years now and I can say that the speed and reliability is perfect. My players never experienced any downtime. Pricing is extremely reasonable. Support is 24/7 active and very responsive. The agents are very helpful when needed and they are professional. So far, my game profit is getting bigger and bigger. I highly recommend them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 04:18:32 AM »
    I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that with hosting from provisionhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 09:08:34 AM »
Quality and reliable dedicated servers are available from ir-hosting.com, their servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant and prices are competitive.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 04:32:41 AM »
 To my mind you will be pleased dealing with provisionhost.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 07:45:14 AM »
Take a look at tunevps.com servers: http://www.tunevps.com/dedicated-servers.html
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 05:10:25 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 04:30:07 AM »
Now I am sure in top reliability of provisionhost.com. Their support services are prompt and efficient. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 09:32:39 PM »
If I were you I would rather compare their services in various web hosting forums and also look out for more with good reviews and customer feedback. If you are looking for any other suggestions I would highly recommend you AccuWebHosting.com for all kind of dedicated server requirements. They are in business since 2003, serving over 20k customer across the globe and best known for their excellent and skilled support.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:36:26 PM by MarcS »
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide