Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Virtono.com  (Read 6898 times)

Trink

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Virtono.com
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:24:23 AM »
In terms of buying a quality VPS account, which host - Qhoster.com or Virtono.com - would you have a deal with being in my place? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Virtono.com
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 02:20:19 AM »
How much disk space and bandwidth do you need? What are your RAM requirements?

I believe that QHoster.com will be perfect choice. They offer really nice vps hosting solutions.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 06:48:06 AM »
QHoster.com is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. I like their choice of server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 06:02:16 AM »
I'd like to say JVMHost.com is perfect vps host with highest performance. They have reasonable pricing, knowledgeable support and quality customer care.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 08:34:46 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are able to satisfy all your demands, their VPS deals are provided with 50% off.
Servers are as solid as a rock. Servers are well-balanced and uptime is high.
+100 to them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 07:44:02 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called QHoster.com! Check their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
Their support is TOP, their support guy added me on Skype so he could help me better and answer my questions.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 06:11:15 AM »
I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 06:52:14 AM »
No doubt, QHoster.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. And they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2016, 06:53:26 AM »
My suggestion is to rely on JVMHost.com VPS plans. Their services are top-notch and support is responsive, just give them a chance

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 07:24:01 AM »
+++ votes for QHoster.com

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
Deff recommend!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 10:21:05 PM »
Google is the best place to check their reliability, stability, support availability and their reviews. I can surely suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as a excellent alternative VPS hosting provider. They are most Reliable Windows and Linux VPS hosting providers since 2003. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee and 24x7 support via Live Chat and emails. AccuWebHosting's support team is very helpful with any questions and inquiries with lightning fast responses. They have got over 12 years of experience serving over 20000+ customers across the globe. They are highly praised by the customers and featured at Microsoft Web Hosting Gallery.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide