Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server with high traffic  (Read 8528 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Server with high traffic
« on: March 17, 2014, 04:11:52 AM »
 I need good dedicated server
With bandwidth near 50TB
Netherlands location is preferred
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Redswitches.com servers?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Server with high traffic
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 06:10:11 AM »
Use a server from vdsinside.com.
They have low prices and stable server with high uptime.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 08:25:38 AM »
I can recommend Hostforweb.com if you need stable servers in Chicago, US. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is this decent host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 07:07:58 AM »
 I would recommend to rely on Redswitches.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 07:41:04 AM »
I decided to give kvchosting.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my web sites for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 04:38:49 AM »
 You should go with Redswitches.com solutions for sure. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped, I think it is great fit for you.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 08:50:07 AM »
A2hosting and readymakers have stable servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Servers are solid and support is active. 

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 02:49:03 AM »
 According to my research Redswitches.com is offering trustworthy services. Their server solutions are quality and fast. Support team is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 06:14:21 AM »
Hostdepot dedicated servers look attractive in terms of pricing, features and resources.
It has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »
I need good dedicated server
With bandwidth near 50TB
Netherlands location is preferred
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Redswitches.com servers?

I didn't have any experience Redswitches. web  hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com    They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will satisfy all of your hosting needs.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 05:41:38 PM »
I have no experience with your host. In my Experience I would suggest to you get high quality and very reliable servers from 4goodhosting.com. Excellent quality of service - I am extremely happy with them. Every support ticket I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within few minutes) even at 2 am. Go ahead and try them.

HostAG

• View Profile
    • Host.AG - High Quality Dedicated Servers at Flexible Rates
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
We can offer you NL servers with 50TB servers starting at 150EUR.
What specs would you require?
Host.AG - High Quality Dedicated Servers at Flexible Rates