Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to buy ... where from?  (Read 2966 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS to buy ... where from?
« on: May 26, 2020, 12:01:04 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are nice for me and I have to pick out the best one, so which is that?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy ... where from?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 06:45:30 AM »
I recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. I get low cost, good service and no problems.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 07:19:35 AM »
I am kvchosting.net customer and there're many reasons I'm still with them. The support is through the roof! They always go out of their way to make sure I'm happy and I like that! The pricing has always been reasonable (you get what you pay for). My server and all my websites are always up and responsive.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 12:06:10 PM »
VPS deals from panamaserver.com and hostingsource.com are able to meet all your needs.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

deepaksh

• View Profile
    • Luxury train in India
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 02:19:49 AM »
Go to the cloud through your VPS: fast and cost-effective! Root access, 16 GB RAM, 100 Mbps, 200 GB HDD, 100% flexibility. From $ 8,99 per month!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 04:55:23 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted at Exmasters VPS hosting account, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. They are offering special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 03:35:33 AM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
Well, the fact is that hostnamaste.com have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
These guys offer really nice OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions - pricing is nice.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!