Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cloud host for wordpress  (Read 6211 times)

Morris

• View Profile
cloud host for wordpress
« on: March 22, 2016, 06:18:48 AM »
 I am looking for cloud web hosting provider that can be good for hosting wordpress sites.
I have seen that ViUX.com have good reputation for providing cloud hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for wordpress hosting?

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: cloud host for wordpress
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 08:52:28 AM »
I would advise you to check out web hosting plans from ir-hosting.com and ifastnet.com.
Any Wordpress blogs can be hosted with them. They provide reliable and stable services with high uptime and their tech staff is skillful and knowledgeable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 08:20:16 AM »
You can go with at least reputed one, it is Stratus4.com - their managed cloud hosting accounts look really great. Use 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
I have limited ability to manage the website. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 05:52:37 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my experience ViUX.com is perfect hosting provider which plans are featured and reasonable. They are providing stable servers and round the clock available support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 06:53:55 AM »
There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor. I know that a2hosting.com have really cool reputation in the hosting services market and also offer nice cloud web hosting deals. You will not regret a thing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 09:08:39 AM »
iFastNet.com and veeble.org services are Wordpress-friendly.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
They have knowledgeable problem-solver customer support and they fix issues in no time.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 06:05:22 AM »
 I recommend to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 07:32:22 AM »
I have already spent 2 hours comparing these hosts and can say that Stratus4.com would be the best bet.
Yes, definitely, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 05:32:10 AM »
  According to my knowledge ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 09:10:26 AM »
Use reliable services from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com.
They have been focused on providing the highest level of service for many websites they host.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans  and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.