Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS hosting ... what's the best one?  (Read 4191 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS hosting ... what's the best one?
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:58:21 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are to my liking and I have to pick out the best one, so what's that?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting ... what's the best one?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 02:52:06 AM »
Excellent service, would definitely recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS to others.
It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 03:19:04 AM »
Can recommend kvchosting.net hosting for running Drupal sites. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 01:40:15 AM »
I have recently switched to dedicated server from VPS and can say that kvchosting.net support was really helpful.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 02:13:21 AM »
All in all kvchosting.net is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come.
Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed. Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

deepaksh

• View Profile
    • Luxury train in India
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 01:10:53 AM »

The best VPS hosting providers are:
InMotion - the best overall VPS hosting provider
A2 hosting-value for money
Bluehost-best features
iPage-best for customer service
HostGator-best reliability
HostPapa - best RAM and storage space

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 04:50:19 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with kvchosting.net - it is TOP web host. Never seen my site down.
I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________