Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe ... the best one?  (Read 4301 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ... the best one?
« on: June 23, 2020, 12:43:30 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which one is the best to have a deal with? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ... the best one?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 02:15:28 AM »
I moved to QHoster.com after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. I would like to say that they do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

deepaksh

• View Profile
    • Luxury train in India
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 01:11:48 AM »
InMotion
A2 Hosting
Bluehost
HostGator

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 04:49:33 AM »
So if you make QHoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jennifer Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 06:02:08 AM »
It totally depends on your daily needs and your business type. the best hosting is that who fulfill your all desires as you need and with youncan run your business efficiently. for that, you should consider some factors which help you to choose right one. you can start with you daily needs. some factors are given here.
- Server location
- server reliability
- serve response time
- traffic range
- uptime guarantee
- disk space
- security services
- prices

some factors you mustly check the location you want and the traffic you will expect on your web site. because of these issues you have to spend so much time in future. so try ti recheck all the festors so that you won't have any issues regarding hosting services.