Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: reseller with unmetered traffic  (Read 4685 times)

Morris

• View Profile
reseller with unmetered traffic
« on: April 13, 2016, 03:31:17 AM »
 Looking for quality reseller hosting with unmetered traffic.
I only need 20 GB space and available skilled support team that is the most important in terms of quality hosting search.
So, what guys could you suggest? I have found great deals from Hostwinds.com that looks nice and suitable for me, any knowledge regarding their service?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: reseller with unmetered traffic
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 04:41:14 AM »
I believe you should look for customer reviews on them.  According to my experience Hostwinds.com would meet any webmasters need with their reliable hosting solutions and skilled tech staff, you won't regret.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 04:25:19 AM »
 I heard that Hostwinds.com is reputable hosting provider which plans are cheap and stable, just give them a try.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 05:18:59 AM »
As I know customer's satisfaction is the main target for Hostwinds.com team, so I would highly recommend to rely on them. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 12:54:30 AM »
To know the reliability of any web host, you can search for their reviews on third party trustworthy review websites and forums. Rather choosing the web host with unmetered plans, IMHO you should go with the web host that can provide you excellent technical support. Also, you can also consider the web host that offers the optimized web hosting environment for faster load times. For instance, web host utilizes the CloudLinux as OS, LiteSpeed as Web Server and pure SSD drives for storage.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 04:41:25 AM »
 Thanks for your replies folks! Now I am sure in reliability of Hostwinds.com services. Their plans are featured and cheap. Support is available all round the clock.