Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Fast EU Servers  (Read 5888 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Fast EU Servers
« on: April 13, 2016, 05:35:22 AM »
I need host offering fastest European dedicated hosting deals.
HDD - 400GB, RAM - 6GB, Bandwidth - 8TB, Linux.
After some research I've found Giga-RDP.ca. What can you say about them?

Gans

• View Profile
Re: Fast EU Servers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 08:50:23 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and veeble.org are worth trying.
Prices are competitive and support is helpful for 24 hours.
Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:32:18 AM »
You can trust http://superbithost.com/ - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria.

Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

You can follow their twitter: twitter.com/Superbithost
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 03:30:40 AM »
I believe you should look for more reliable names. According to my knowledge Exmasters.com servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 06:51:14 AM »
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

You can get nice servers in France or Germany if you start dealing with Swissns.ch - These guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth. I like their FB page: facebook.com/swissns.ch

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 05:01:01 AM »
 I have noticed Exmasters.com would be optimal option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 06:05:31 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Giga-RDP.ca services that are provided by professional team. They are trustworthy experienced company with affordable pricing and solid hardware.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 10:52:03 AM »
Fast servers are available from pirateshosting.net and bekserver.de.
Support is helpful and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
I give major props to their support team!