Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: which VPS is better to sign up with ...  (Read 5981 times)

Trink

• View Profile
which VPS is better to sign up with ...
« on: May 03, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from a2hosting.com and hostingsource.com, which host would you sign up with?
And why?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: which VPS is better to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 08:37:42 AM »
You know, it will be easier to compare their VPS deals if you tell us more requirements.

I would also recommend you to check out SolVPS and their cheap vps hosting plans. They offer them in US and UK.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 03:27:04 AM »
If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting.com. They are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 05:52:36 AM »
    I have noticed JVMHost.com would be best option to get VPS solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 06:25:49 AM »
    My recommendation is to rely on JVMHost.com. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 06:39:07 AM »
I know that Kvchosting.com is one of the best places where you can get ssd vps hosting plans.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. Their FB page impressed me a lot: facebook.com/kvchosting
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 08:25:32 AM »
I vote for a2hosting.com.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
VPSFAST is their discount.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 06:50:41 AM »
 I am sure in high reliability of hosting from Kvchosting.com. They are experienced host with really quality customer care, skilled support and affordable pricing.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 06:03:20 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

What are you planning to host on VPS hosting account?

Well, I know that Hostwinds is a good place where you can order ssd Linux and ssd Windows VPS hosting solutions.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommended.

Don't forget to use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 07:01:57 AM »
I suggest to rely on Kvchosting.com ssd vps deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.