Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Lowcost linux dedi  (Read 8712 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Lowcost linux dedi
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:28:48 AM »
 My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need quality host offering attractive linux dedicated hosting deals.
What can you say about services from ViUX.com? Are they quality?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Lowcost linux dedi
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 07:44:11 AM »
I started using Hostforweb.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

Their servers are stable. It is the host you can trust!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 11:41:53 AM »
Look at low cost and reliable dedicated servers from a2hosting and readymakers.
Both companies are trustworthy and have rock-solid servers.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 07:10:09 AM »
    I would recommend to use Newpush.com solutions. You will get high performance servers for reasonable prices. You can contact their support anytime and get prompt polite replies.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 07:06:19 AM »
There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like GlowHost.com and Crookservers.com - their servers are fast and stable.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. Compare them and choose the best server according to your specific requirements.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 05:37:25 AM »
   I know that Newpush.com is providing great dedicated server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 06:17:02 AM »
Give Kvchosting.com a try. These guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
Have heard from my friends that the company provides stable hosting services, plus a huge number of reviews convinced me that they were worth checking out further.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 05:34:20 AM »
 I totally support Newpush.com suggested server solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their powerful server deals, high uptime and cheap prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 06:49:51 AM »
Give Digitalserver.com.mx a try. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 04:31:00 AM »
There are no better option than Newpush.com, I am sure. They have featured plans, knowledgeable support and low prices. Servers are solid.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »
My current hosting provider started to get on my nerves, so I need to transfer all my files to another web hosting provider.
Need quality host offering attractive linux dedicated hosting deals.
What can you say about services from ViUX.com? Are they quality?

No idea about their services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.