Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: quality offshore dedicated server  (Read 5741 times)

Gans

• View Profile
quality offshore dedicated server
« on: May 16, 2016, 09:32:34 AM »
I wonder if pirateshosting.net is the best offshore dedicated server provider or ate there better deals elsewhere?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: quality offshore dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
I have never tried them before, but can say that time-tested web host will suit all your needs.
I know Superbithost.com have nice reputation in the hosting market. Check out their Bitcoin Offshore servers - pricing is reasonable (you will get what you pay for).
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 03:42:39 AM »
  I think you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. May I recommend Rackend.com server solutions. You will be pleased with their high performance hardware, featured plans and low-cost pricing.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 08:02:54 AM »
Use dedicated servers from hostsailor.com.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 06:37:31 AM »
===>> choose Hostplay.com offshore servers!

Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 04:46:32 AM »
  According to my knowledge Rackend.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 05:28:36 AM »
I would choose Superbithost.com bitcoin servers. It is the host you can rely on.
I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!

They also offer secure ssl certificates and ddos protection.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 03:24:40 AM »
  I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 04:36:06 AM »
I can say that hostplay.com have met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them. Get a 5% Lifetime Discount on Any Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF5HP
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Annamr

• View Profile
quality offshore dedicated server
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 01:44:37 AM »
guys Д± have linux mint.so I want creat dedicated server.how Д± creat new server ? Д± need same video

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Most popular software for SMM

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 07:57:09 AM »
I highly recommend Superbithost.com.
I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Up-time has always been perfect.
I am always impressed with their price.
You can trust them as I'm!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)