Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com vs QHoster.com  (Read 6337 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com vs QHoster.com
« on: May 19, 2016, 08:45:06 AM »
In terms of trying a VPS account, which host is good for this - QHoster.com or Hostsailor.com?
What would you do being in my place?

techie

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 05:35:53 AM »
  I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality VPS solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:46:14 AM »
+ vote for QHoster.com and their really cool vps hosting solutions. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount!
Their server locations are: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 07:18:27 AM »
 I'd like to say that rareservers.com would be suitable option for you. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 06:33:05 AM »
 My suggestion is to rely on VPS from rareservers.com. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
It's really hard to choose between quality servers from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
Both companies have solid servers which work with no glitches and prices are affordable.
Whatever a host you choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 07:18:22 AM »
 Well, if needed really quality vps - rareservers.com would perfectly satisfy your demands. They have professional staff who know how to maintain servers and solid protected servers.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 08:54:17 AM »
Qhoster.com is the best and most reliable hosting provider in the whole IT industry.
They provide their services with over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Skrill, etc..
Support is helpful around the clock. Prices are low.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 06:49:37 AM »
These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did. I would definitely recommend QHoster.com
Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider. Additionally, I did not purchase the cPanel. The thing I like most was the support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2016, 04:55:32 AM »
+++ votes for QHoster.com vps hosting solutions: https://www.qhoster.com/vps.html

So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 06:55:22 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com cheapest hosting plan for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service. 
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)