Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cheap and reliable dedicated server is needed  (Read 6112 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
cheap and reliable dedicated server is needed
« on: May 19, 2016, 10:02:33 AM »
Comparing dedicated servers from pirateshosting.net and hostingsource.com, which host is better to sign up with?
What would you do being in my place?

techie

• View Profile
Re: cheap and reliable dedicated server is needed
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 05:21:56 AM »
 I'd like to say that Hostzealot.com would be good to get server hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 06:48:17 AM »
Could you be more specific? What about RAM, HD, Bandwidth requirements? Any server location preference?

I believe that Swissns.ch would be the best bet. No outages for my site in the 9 months I've been with them.
So far, a very happy customer. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

You can also follow their twitter: twitter.com/swissns
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:11:59 AM »
Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 05:31:06 AM »
===> http://hostplay.com/
It will be one of the best places where you can get reliable and stable dedicated hosting services. They offer servers in Russia, Sweden, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 05:03:28 AM »
As for me Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 04:39:49 AM »
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Check out Plusplushosting.net dedicated hosting packages, they offer a wide range of servers at good price.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support. Their dedicated servers are all supermicro brand, in a datacenter with 100% uptime SLA for power and network, over 1gbps network port, with free remote reboot panel, KVM/impi over ip.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 05:16:02 AM »
  I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

jacobwallace

• Fully dedicated hosting - DedicatedHosting4u
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2016, 08:22:43 AM »
Do you know any discounts on their servers?
Dedicatedhosting4u.com is a well established name for solutions on self managed dedicated servers and managed hosting services. We are immensely indulged in providing solutions on the deployment of online business for various clients since a decade.

Annamr

• View Profile
cheap and reliable dedicated server is needed
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 10:53:02 PM »
As public as you wanna take it Doc. As far as beta testers, I think Id prefer to get a server established first, and go from there.

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Most effective soft for promotion in Facebook